This course is also offered as a hybrid course. (50% online and 50% on campus)
600 HOURS OF THEORY, TRAINING AND TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION.
TUITION & FEES
2022-2023 Academic Year
Tuition And Fee Schedule for the Esthetician Course: (Subject to change with notice) All charges may be assessed and billed before starting of classes.
Tuition $9,000.00 ($15.00 per contracted hour)
(Non-Refundable) Registration Fee $100.00
Kit and Books $985.00
Tax on Kit and Books $86.19
Total Cost of Course $10,196.19
Once issued/opened, the books and supplies are not returnable due to sanitary considerations. The Registration fee is not refundable.
NOTE: Length of course duration will vary in accordance to the number of hours the student is scheduled to attend on a weekly basis as stated on the enrollment agreement. However; a Full-time student scheduled to attend 35 hours per week could expect to graduate within 4.5 months.
600 hours of in-class instruction includes theory, practical, hands-on training and technical development in areas of skin care, including:
• Facials • Diamond Peel • Makeup Application • Waxing
Instructors provide textbook, hands-on and theoretical training in the Esthetics/Skin Care program, as well as help students develop and display professional attitudes and strong client relationships.
Prerequisites for admission include:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. All Students, no matter their previous education, must take a Placement Exam at Laveda Beauty Academy School
3. Photo ID
4. Social Security Card or proof of Eligible non-citizen status
1. Campus Tour.
2. Complete an Admissions Interview.
3. Review a copy of our School Catalog.
4. Take the Placement Exam at Laveda Beauty Academy School.
5. Complete and return the Admission Application with your $100.00 (non-refundable) Registration Fee.
6. If applying for Financial Aid; an appointment with our Financial Aid Office will be necessary.
7. Complete the Enrollment Agreement.
8. Attend Orientation.
*For more information on Finanical Aid please visit
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Milady’s Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals 2012: ISBN-13: 9781111306892 Suggested Retail Price: $139.36
Exam Review for Milady’s Standard Esthetics: ISBN-13: 9781111306922 | Suggested Retail Price: $46.34
SOC Code – 39-5094 Skincare Specialists Esthetician
CIP Code – 12.0409 Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist.