WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN APPROVED BY NACCAS FOR 1000 HOURS FOR THIS COURSE.
This course is also offered as a Hybrid Course. (50% online and 50% on campus)
1000 HOURS OF THEORY, TRAINING AND TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION.
TUITION & FEES
2022-2023 Academic Year
Tuition And Fee Schedule for the Cosmetology Course: (Subject to change with notice) All charges may be assessed and billed before starting of classes.
Tuition $14,500.00 ($14.50 per contracted hour)
(Non-Refundable) Registration Fee $100.00
Kit and Books $1,755.00
Tax on Kit and Books $153.56
Total Cost of Course $16,551.06
Once issued/opened, the books and supplies are not returnable due to sanitary considerations. The Registration fee is not refundable.
NOTE: Length of course duration will vary in accordance to the number of hours the student is scheduled to attend on a weekly basis as stated on the enrollment agreement. However a Full-time student scheduled to attend 35 hours per week could expect to graduate within 11.5 months.
Learn the foundations of cosmetology through a 12-week in-class series that covers theory, the core skills of cosmetology and business knowledge before stepping onto the salon floor.
Gain hands-on experience practicing the fundamentals of the field and learn the priceless skills of the field such as relationship building, time management, retailing and successful communication.
Expand your floor talents and gain in-depth knowledge into the art of building a successful business. Students learn to blend professional skills with personal development, and become fully prepared to enter the industry with confidence.
1000 hours of in-class time provides students with theory, hands-on practical training and technical instruction in beauty procedures and client relations. Students will gain experience in:
• Shampooing • Cutting • Styling • Permanent Waving • Coloring • Manicures • Pedicures
• Facials • Waxing
Prerequisites for admission include:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. All Students, no matter their previous education, must take a Placement Exam at Laveda Beauty Academy School.
3. Photo ID.
4. Social Security Card or proof of Eligible non-citizen status.
1. Campus Tour.
2. Complete an Admissions Interview.
3. Review a copy of our School Catalog.
4. Take the Placement Exam at Laveda Beauty Academy School.
5. Complete and return the Admission Application with your $100.00 (non-refundable) Registration Fee.
6. If applying for Financial Aid; an appointment with our Financial Aid Office will be necessary.
7. Complete the Enrollment Agreement.
8. Attend Orientation.
*For more information on Finanical Aid please visit
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Below you will find a few examples of careers (and a link to the coordinating Occupational profile and summary) the Cosmetology License will enable you to choose from.
Milady’s Standard Cosmetology Edition 13 (2016) : ISBN-13: 97812857694172 – Suggested Retail Price: $113.86
Exam Review for Milady Standard Cosmetology (2016) : ISBN-13: 9781285769554 | Suggested Retail Price: $34.81
SOC Code – 39.5012.00 Hairdressers, Hairstylists and Cosmetologists
CIP Code – -12.0401 Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General